Welcome to the Compton Community College District. Student success is central to our mission of supporting the educational needs of our community. Originally established in 1927, the District now serves five Trustee Areas encompassing 12 cities.
On this website, you will find a variety of information covering the District’s business and operations, including:
- Annual budget information
- Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee, as well as construction updates and bond documentation
- District Map and boundaries
- District policies and procedures
- Employment Opportunities for El Camino College Compton Center
- Monthly Board of Trustee meeting agendas/minutes
- News releases
- Procedures outlining how to do business with the District
- Redistricting process
- Special Trustee Advisory Committee
In addition, the website provides information on the El Camino College Compton Center Accreditation process.
The District’s No. 1 goal is to ensure that the residents of our communities have access to a quality higher education.
Dr. Keith Curry, CEO
Compton Community College District